Monday, January 31, 2011

Bridal Fair in Mission KS

I absolutely love what I do!!! :) I participated in a bridal fair this weekend at the Sylvester Powell Community Center in Mission, KS....which I must say is a very pretty building and the staff is amazing...and it was a complete ball!


I met so many wonderful brides to be and their families! I loved having the chance to talk to them about my business and what I do exactly. Some knew for a fact they wanted to have a candy/treat buffet at their wedding reception, some had never heard of the idea....but loved it...and then some had never considered it until they saw my table!!! :) WOW!! :)







I received many compliments on the table that I did and a couple requests to do the exact same in their colors!! I had a blast and am looking forward to the Bridal Fair this weekend in Lee's Summit! But just remember.....we aren't just for weddings!! We are a blast for parties too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment